Coconut & Rose Hips Face Mask lightly clarifies and moisturizes skin for a plump and radiant complexion. The addition of rose and ylang ylang essential oils creates a rich floral experience and improves skin tone.
Gentle for all skin types, Coconut & Rose Hip Face Mask is ideal for combination, dry, sensitive, and aging skin. This mask combines several beneficial ingredients to create a decadently rich and soothing face mask.
- Rose hip extract improves skin elasticity and is high in vitamins and minerals, particularly Vitamin C.
- Coconut milk is rich in vitamins, minerals, and natural fatty acids, which makes it deeply soothing and able to replace moisture in dry skin. The high levels of vitamin C and copper improve skin elasticity, making it a great anti-aging treatment.
- Australian Pastel Pink Clay hydrates and firms skin, giving a radiant and youthful appearance. This clay refines lines, moisturizes, improves the overall texture and is ideal for sensitive skin.
- Aloe vera powder soothes and hydrates skin and is high in minerals and anti-oxidants.
- Rose essential oil balances moisture levels, reducing the appearance of imperfections, and promoting even skin tone. Ylang ylang reduces skin irritation, fights signs of aging, and gives skin a youthful glow.
To Use: this face mask needs to be mixed with water or another liquid to be used. Texture may not seem completely dry due to the oil and fat in coconut milk. Mix ½- 1 tablespoon with a few drops of water until paste forms. Can also be mixed with oil, milk, or honey.
Apply to face, let dry, and rinse well. Can be left on for up to 20 minutes. Follow with Facial Toner and/or serum depending on skin type. For oily skin follow with the toner, and and for dry skin follow with serum. Avoid contact with eyes.
Packaged in a .50 oz kraft pouch. Each pouch contains 3-5 face masks.
100% Natural Vegan Cruelty-Free Gluten-Free
NO: parabens, sulfates, petroleum, artificial fragrance or, preservatives.
Ingredients: coconut milk*, pink clay, rosehip extract, aloe vera powder, and essential oils of: rose and ylang ylang. *Certified Organic